The Speech Therapy Practice can provide you with high quality speech and language therapy medico-legal reports for legal proceedings for children and adults.
Adult Speech and Language Therapy Expert Witness Reports
I can provide high quality, evidence-based speech and language therapy medico legal expert witness reports for:
- General personal injury action
- Head injury as a result of road traffic accident, industrial accident or sports injury
- Clinical negligence resulting in speech, language or swallowing difficulties
- Criminal injury
- Determining the ability of a client with speech and language difficulties to be a witness in court
- Reports relating to acquired speech and language and swallowing disorders
My clinical area of expertise is in acquired communication and swallowing disorders (dysphasia, dysarthria, dyspraxia, cognitive communication disorders and dysphagia)
Assessments can be arranged overseas if required.
Paediatric Expert Witness / Medico-legal speech therapy reporting service
We have associates who can provide expert witness reports for cases arising out of birth injury.
We accept referrals for medico-legal reports by telephone, email, or via the contact page of the website.
Please contact me for a copy of my CV and terms and conditions.
Fees will be based on an hourly rate for:
- Consultation with solicitor and client
- Preparatory reading of reports and medical notes
- Assessment of client
- Preparation of expert witness / medico-legal report
- Attendance at court
- Any other activity jointly agreed
I highly recommend Jo Frost as an expert speech and language therapist for medico-legal work.
She produced an excellent report which covered all relevant points asked of her and dealt with matters fairly, objectively and in a lot of detail, in a professional and timely manner (within a very tight deadline).
I would have no hesitation in instructing her on cases in the future.
Jo is a superb Speech and Language Therapist – her results literally speak for themselves and her clients and their families have the utmost respect for her expertise. She very obviously makes the re-learning process enjoyable and builds 'real life' experiences into therapy programmes wherever possible. I would not hesitate to recommend her.