We aim to meet your needs with efficiency, effectiveness, fairness and courtesy by:
- providing a friendly service, showing respect and sensitivity;
- treating you fairly – demonstrating our commitment to equality and diversity;
- recognising and responding to your particular needs;
- dealing with your requests and enquiries accurately, promptly and efficiently;
- respecting your confidentiality;
- offering an explanation if we can’t answer your request /enquiry;
- making effective use of IT services;
- establishing service standards and monitoring our performance;
- continuing to develop our teams’ expertise and skills; and
- welcoming your feedback.
The Speech Therapy Practice has a comprehensive customer and complaint procedure with the involvement of the Director until the matter is resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
If you would like to make any comments, suggestions, raise a query or make a complaint about the service you have received, please contact us using our details below. We will respond to your query within 3 – 5 working days. This policy will be kept up to date, to reflect changes in the nature and size of the business. To ensure this, the policy and its effectiveness will be reviewed annually.
All team members are trained in customer service standards, will exhibit customer friendly service skills and be knowledgeable, professional and courteous in meeting the needs of our customers.
The Speech Therapy Practice will return all phone calls and emails received from clients within 48 hours. Where we are unable to meet this agreement, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and agree a new deadline.
As part of our commitment to upholding professional standards, we will review our policies annually to ensure that they continue to meet the business needs and that they are consistently applied to all our customers.
The Speech Therapy Practice seeks fair, just and prompt solutions when possible to any complaints and appeals. All such issues should be directed to the Director, Jo Frost in the first instance, where they will be acknowledged.
Access to Information
We comply fully with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal or confidential information held by us about a client or a team member is fully accessible to that person or body for review or editing by contacting the Director, Jo Frost.
Wherever possible, without compromising our legal requirements and professional standards, we strive to reduce the burden of unnecessary paperwork.
How to Contact Us
Jo Frost – Director
The Speech Therapy Practice
78 Kingfisher Way
Email: [email protected]