Quest Training – Terms & Conditions
- A place on a course can be reserved only upon receipt of full payment or a letter on headed paper from a manager or budget holder confirming that payment will be made and requesting an invoice.
- Delegates may request that a place be “held” for a period of ten days by which time payment or a request for an invoice must be received.
- If payment or request for an invoice is not received within 10 days the place will not be held.
- Payment of invoices must be made within 28 days of the date of invoice, but in any event before the start of the course.
- Invoices not settled within 28 days will incur an administration charge of 10%
- In the event of payments not being made within the timeframe outlined above Quest Training UK LTD will add 10% administration charge for each letter or telephone call related to the outstanding invoice.
- Refunds will only be given if places are cancelled in writing four weeks prior to the start of the course. Cancellations are subject to a 20% administration charge.
- Cancellations made within four weeks of the start of the course will be subject to the full fee.
- Substitution of delegates is acceptable at any time. Written notice of all substitutions must be given.
- By attending any of the course run by Quest Training UK LTD all delegates undertake not to disturb, interrupt or otherwise impair the course for any other delegates. Where necessary Quest Training UK LTD may at its own discretion and without discussion ask any delegate to leave the course. In such circumstances no refund of course fees will be given.
- Applying for a course is acknowledgement that you have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ANY PLACE THAT HAS NOT BEEN PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE START OF THE COURSE WILL BE CANCELLED BY THE COURSE ORGANISERS
error: Content is protected