- NO DELEGATE IS PERMITTED TO MAKE RECORDINGS (VIDEO OR AUDITORY) OR TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS DURING ANY OF THE PRESENTATIONS.
- All NHS employees must provide a valid purchase order and correctly provide the address where the invoice is sent. No applications from NHS staff will be processed without a Purchase order number.
- Non NHS employees and those self funding must complete the application form and include details of whom the invoice should be sent to
- Payment of invoices must be made within 28 days of the date of invoice, but in any event before the start of the course.
- Invoices not settled within 28 days will incur an administration charge of 10%
- In the event of payments not being made within the timeframe outlined above Quest Training UK LTD will add 10% administration charge for each letter or telephone call related to the outstanding invoice.
- ANY PLACE THAT HAS NOT BEEN PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE START OF THE COURSE WILL BE CANCELLED BY THE COURSE ORGANISERS.
- Refunds will only be given if places are cancelled in writing four weeks prior to the start of the course. Cancellations are subject to a 20% administration charge.
- Cancellations made within four weeks of the start of the course will be subject to the full fee.
- Substitution of delegates is acceptable at any time. Written notice of all substitutions must be given.
- By attending any of the course run by Quest Training UK LTD all delegates undertake not to disturb, interrupt or otherwise impair the course for any other delegates. Where necessary Quest Training UK LTD may at its own discretion and without discussion ask any delegate to leave the course. In such circumstances no refund of course fees will be given.
Applying for a course is acknowledgement that you have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.